Major barriers to the implementation of supply chain management are:
- Lack of senior management commitment,
- Lack of understanding the concept of supply chain management,
- Having an inadequate organizational structure to support the supply chain management system,
- Low commitment of partners.
- Lack of information technology
- Infrastructure and resistance of the suppliers to change, short-term and price-oriented approaches, lack of top management support
Production being project-based and large in volume, widely spread contentious relationships in the industry and difficulties in accessing the resources.